Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just more of our cute Lizzie....

These are some cute nightgowns Grandma Whitaker (birth grandmother) made Lizzie for Christmas. They were kind of big then, but they seem to fit her a little better now. Thanks Carol. They are so adorable on her. And they are nice and warm.


Last night before I got Lizzie in bed I caught her on camera laughing. I have been trying to do this for awhile. It might be hard to watch because I kept moving trying to get her to laugh. It is really cute though until the very end when she decided to spit up all over. I guess I got her laughing too hard. You may want to pause the music on my playlist.

8 comments:

voleen.blogspot.com said...

How precious getting her to giggle.Then when I heard you say to her (are you trying to talk to mamma)started the tears to flowing. How great it is that you are a mom.
My back ground on my blog is great and thanks for putting the picture on.Sorry for the miss spelled words School teacher.I need to proof read my typing next time.

The Foster Bunch said...

So cute!! I love when they giggle it sounds like it comes from their toes. She is getting so big.

robcallfamily said...

She is adorable! I loved listening to her laugh. You were laughing to...it made me laugh! There was a lot of lauging going around. I like your haircut!

Alyson said...

How cute! She is getting big!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Loved it...she has a really cute laugh! I thought you had cut your hair too! It is very cute! You are a super mom. I like to listen to you talk to her.

Krista said...

I don't think you'll remember me. (Krista Christensen) You were a year older than me at good ol' SF. I found your website by snooping on my sister Sarah's blog. We just adopted our 3rd baby in August. I just wanted to say congratulations to you! I love to see happy adoption stories! That's so great for you guys. Now, I promise I'll quit spying on your life! :)

johnandjana said...

Little Lizzie looks so sweet and I love her giggle. I loved how you laughed too. The little nighties are cute, but her toes looked cold. Just a Grandma thing. Ha Ha!

Brett and Tiffany said...

If you go on my friend Jenny Sessions (Barrowes) blog she has the "Pay it Forward" and she only has two comments so far. You would have to give her your address and tell her who you are!