Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Einstein!

A new look on Baby Einstein. Do you think she will qualify as the next Einstein?

That is what her father seems to think. I just think we have too much fun sometimes. Poor child if she only knew what her parents put her through. We just couldn't resist. Koby thought this would be pretty funny to try the Mr. Potato Head glasses on her. She really didn't mind and laughed right along with us.

9 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Lovin' the look! Way to start her early! Haha! I am still wondering if you know when you are blessing and having her sealed. I like to get these things on my calendar. Thanks.

Poulsen Family said...

She's bound to be smart :)

robcallfamily said...

She is so darling! I think she could pass for the next baby einstien. I love it.

The Polka Dot Apron said...

Ever home should be equipped with Mr. Potato Head glasses for moments like these. What a cutie!

The Polka Dot Apron said...

PS: I mean 'every'- why don't comments have an edit feature?!

voleen.blogspot.com said...

Well that was the laugh for the day. What a cutie no matter what you do are put on her.Yes am sure she will think her parents are a little funny too ha!

Jenny B said...

Ha Ha! We did the same thing to one of our kids. It was pretty funny and I am glad to know that other parents "torcher" their children.

Sarah said...

Those pictures are so funny! She looks like she's getting bigger and bigger!

paulak said...

She is too cute. I love those pics with the glasses. I think you should send these in to Little Einsteins