I didn't get a chance to get this loaded earlier. Koby likes to tease Lizzie and make her laugh. On the same night that we put up the crib he piled a bunch of the blankets and pillows on our bed and kept jumping on the side of it telling Lizzie he was going to dogpile her just so that she would laugh. She always keeps a close eye on her daddy. He likes to sneak up on her and tease her.
11 comments:
What a fun daddy!
Too cute!
Did you ever think you would have such fun being a parent you two? What a bundle of joy from heaven. I thought right from the begining that one was going to be very special being sent to your house hold. Old Auntie was right. What a sweetheart.
Thank you for the get well card and picture's of Lizzie.I'm building a gallery of her.
What a cute laugh... She is so sweet!
That is really a cute video. She has a cute laugh and I think her Daddy likes to play with her. Can't wait to see her. I hope she remembers us and isn't scared of us.
What a cute dad and an even cuter baby laugh! You guys just don't have any fun at your house, do you? :)
That video cracked me up! I was glad Koby didn't bounce on the bed and she go flying like in the cartoons!
Koby, she is adorable! What a precious little laugh! You are a pretty fun daddy even in your old age! Haha!
Heather she is getting so big! That is the cutest laugh. Isn't crazy the things you'll do to them just to hear them laugh! A baby's laugh is priceless!
So Camri watches this like 3 times a day and just giggles right along with Lizzie and then she keeps saying dog pile dog pile dog pile! Its hilarious! WE love it!
Lizzie is growing so fast. It is so fun to watch all their "firsts" as they grow up.
Post a Comment