Sunday, February 8, 2009

Aggie Game!

Our good friends Kristin and Brandon came up to Logan yesterday and we spent the afternoon with them visiting. Then the men went to the shooting range while Kristin and I and the kids went into Logan to run to Walmart. We then went to have dinner together and to see the Utah State Aggies play basketball. This was Lizzies first Utah State Aggie Basketball Game! She is still not quite sure what to think of it all. She enjoyed it for the first little bit and then cried awhile, then fell asleep for awhile, then cried again a little until the very end. The stadium was packed and the crowd was wild so I think it scared her a little bit. We aren't giving up though. We want her to enjoy watching the Aggies with us so we will have to try again when she gets a little older. She did wear her Aggie shirt that her daddy had bought her and she fit right in with all the other Aggies in the building. GO AGGIES!

10 comments:

robcallfamily said...

Sounds way fun...I think Camri would love going to a game like that. I love her new picture up top! We need to see you guys!

robcallfamily said...

Camri says Lizzie's name SO CUTE! You have to hear it sometime soon!

voleen.blogspot.com said...

Heather another cute picture of lizzie, but I want the one that was the one that was on your blog before this one.
She sure makes a cute Aggie.By the way the picture of all three of you was sweet, as a family out enjoying life.Your little daughter looks like she just had a new adventure.

Cassie Skinner said...

I love the new picture of Lizzie! I love her little BE MINE shirt... I am sure anyone would absolutely love to BE HERS!
It looks like you guys had a blast at the Aggie game. I am so glad you guys have stayed in touch, it is awesome.

Lyman Family said...

Think you'll get the Wests to switch from red to blue? Well, I'm glad you're bringing Lizzie up right! Go Aggies!

Brett and Tiffany said...

How fun! We miss the aggie games! The picture on top is my most favorite! She is a doll! So are you!

johnandjana said...

Super cute picture in her Be Mine shirt.
I bet Koby was so excited to take her to the game. Hopefully we will see you soon.

Lacey and Zach said...

Heather I love your pictures of Lizzy! She is so precious!!!

Patty said...

A whole family of Aggies. THAT'S togetherness!!!

Alleman Family said...

I can't believe how BIG Lizzie is getting! CRAZY! She's so adorable in that Aggie shirt.. making her dad VERY proud, I'm sure! BOTH my kids are struggling with the Aggie games these days but we go anyway and grin and bear it! :)