

Last weekend we went up to Cub River to our friend's property to go camping on Friday night. Koby has really been wanting to camp this spring and so we decided we would give it a try with Lizzie. This was her first camping experience and she loved it. She was so good. I couldn't believe it. Here we are putting up the tent. Their property sits right down by the river. I was glad that Lizzie can only army crawl and not walk yet. I would have been a nervous wreck with how high the river was.

They have this humming bird feeder and Lizzie loved to watch the humming birds.

Our friends came up with their daughters and also stayed in their fifth wheel for the night.
Here is Lizzie with Ana and Abby. She just loves other kids.

We also made smores and sat around the fire. The night was pleasant and just right. Lizzie even slept all night long. I was so worried what I would do if she needed a bottle or just didn't like to be camping, but she did so great. I guess we will be doing more camping trips now that we know she is a camper.


The next morning Koby and Lizzie in the tent.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. Lizzie looks very happy in every picture.
Ty and I never took Emorie last summer because we really just never got the chance, but Ty would love to take her camping this year. I'm glad to hear your experience went well. Lizzie is adorable!
Post a Comment