Here are some pictures that I did take on Friday night of the skits. Sorry I didn't get any pictures of our skit.
Everyone watching the skits.
My brother Trever and his family presenting their country Costa Rica
Brett, Tiffany, and Bryce watching the skits.
On Saturday we went to an Air show and watched all the planes fly over us and do tricks. I failed to have my camera with me all day Saturday so no pictures. After the air show we went back to my brother's house and had lunch where each of us prepared 2 foods from our country. It was quite impressive with what everyone came up with. We definitely didn't go hungry. We also played some fun games in the yard that had to do with our country. Koby and I had the kids break a pinata. They really thought that was fun. Saturday night the adults got together and did a temple session at the Rexburg temple and then went to Applebees for dinner.
On Saturday we went to an Air show and watched all the planes fly over us and do tricks. I failed to have my camera with me all day Saturday so no pictures. After the air show we went back to my brother's house and had lunch where each of us prepared 2 foods from our country. It was quite impressive with what everyone came up with. We definitely didn't go hungry. We also played some fun games in the yard that had to do with our country. Koby and I had the kids break a pinata. They really thought that was fun. Saturday night the adults got together and did a temple session at the Rexburg temple and then went to Applebees for dinner.
Sunday we spent the day at my parents home celebrating all the fathers. We had a dutch oven cookout and of course didn't go hungry. Lots of food, fun, and family that is for sure.
3 comments:
Thanks for coming! I have several pictures of you guys doing your skit. I will send them to you.
Fun to see you guys! The pinata was a hit! Hope you got some rest after you got home!
It was very fun to have the reunion and for you kids to come up. I wish we could see you more. Your pinata was definately a hit.
Post a Comment