Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First Word - DAD

I would have to say that we have a Daddy's girl on our hands. Here is Lizzie with her first word -Dad. She loves to babble and do her best at talking.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so so cute! She says it so well too...she is growing up so fast.

This Idaho Girl said...

I have one of those too. Patrick was looking at your blog and saying how Lizzie looks like you and Koby. It's funny how that happens, isn't it?

Cassie Skinner said...

So cute..... I love it when they start to talk. The little giggle on the end of the second video is the best!

voleen.blogspot.com said...

I'll bet koby is poping his buttons hearing her say that. How cute! Just wait for the day that she says mamma or mom that will top it.She gets cuter each picture you take off her. What a little sweet heart.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Why do they always say "dad" first when they are usually with mom all day? Probably because they hear us say "dad" more than "mom" when we talk to them since we are the ones talking to them while we are home with them! It is so fun when they start saying words! See you in a few days!

johnandjana said...

How sweet. I'm sure Koby is pretty excited.