Friday, July 24, 2009
Thanks Mom!
I need to thank my mom for taking time out of her busy schedule and spending the last couple of days here with me while I was recovering from surgery. She drove down on Sunday evening so that she could stay with Lizzie when I went in on Monday morning at 6:30 to have laprascopic surgery done. She stayed until Wednesday night to help out with Lizzie during the days while Koby was working and because I had to be careful with doing a lot of bending over and lifting. She was such a great help and kept Lizzie happy even when she wanted her mommy. She had Lizzie dressed in a new outfit every day and looking like a princess. Thanks again mom for all of your help! It was greatly appreciated! Here is Lizzie in her I love Grandma outfit Grandma bought her. She finally fits in it even though the pants are a little big on her. In the first picture we couldn't get her to look away from the T.V. she was pretty hooked on whatever she was watching. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How did the surgery go? Did you find out anything? I hope you are recovering well. If you need any help then please really feel free to call me. I would be happy to help out.
Mom said you were doing good after your surgery. Are you still feeling good?
I hope all is going well. Mom is a great woman! Let me know if you need anything.
It was fun to come and stay and take care of Lizzie. She is so good and a little angel about sleeping. It was fun to spend time with you and for all of us to catch up on our napping.Ha Ha!!!!
I had this same thing done. I felt like I couldn't stand up straight for a week. Hope your doing okay.
You little girl is such a cutie! Love her eyes! This is such a fun age!
Post a Comment