I went in to check on Lizzie the other day because she had taken what seemed like a longer nap than usual. To my surprise she was up and just playing in her crib having a great time. I guess it can be fun for someone her size to just crawl around behind bars and laugh at yourself. That is pretty much what she was doing. Going up and down from one side to the other just smiling.

2 comments:
Like I said before you got the word that their was that special one to be yours.Wow and it sure came true alright. I can see it all now she was making her known fun waiting for that mom and dad she had picked. So she came with patience with a smile that mom and dad wouldn't reject her.A little true angel I would say.
What a cutie! She is the best baby. I love that picture in her green. I need one of those.
Post a Comment