Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I didn't take any pictures at Thanksgiving this year but I thought I would still write about it. This year we went up to Idaho and had Thanksgiving with my family. We went to my brother Trever's home and they hosted it there. We of course had all the trimmings and got way too stuffed. Me, my sister Tiffany, my mom, and sister in law Jaimie did the whole after Thanksgiving shopping which actually started on Thanksgiving night. Not sure I like this idea! We were standing in line at Toys R Us by 8:30 that night so that we could get in on the Sales at 9:00. For the most part we got everything we wanted at all the stores. Shopped clear through the night and got home at 8:30 the next morning. We were pretty tired as you could imagine. But it was lots of fun. It always is a fun tradition. I am not sure if I like it starting so early. We use to get up early on Friday morning and start, but this year we never went to bed and we were home just about the time the kids woke up. It makes for a long Friday. Thank goodness I got some sleep when we traveled home that day.

No comments: