Monday, December 19, 2011

Seeing Santa and Surprises!

This year Santa came to town and we had a chance to go see him. Lizzie was so excited while waiting outside for him to arrive. He was coming on the fire engine. When she saw it coming she was screaming to everyone "There it is....He IS coming!" Her excitement made me laugh. I wasn't sure how she would react. She loved watching him unload from the fire engine and go into the city building. She couldn't stop saying SANTA where is he? She even enjoyed standing in line waiting to see him. Here she is with her friend Lily waiting in line ALL SMILES!
But then it was our turn and I guess you could say.... she was NOT a fan of Santa this year!
This year Lizzie and I surprised Koby with something he has been wanting done for quite some time. He wanted his motorcycle seat recovered and fixed. He took it in to see what it would cost and left it for the lady at the upholstery shop to call him with a quote. When she called I told her to go ahead and do it and then let me know when it was finished and I would be the one coming in to pay for it. She helped keep the secret. Lizzie and I went and picked it up and wrapped it up for Koby. We had him open it up a few days early afraid he would stop into the upholstery shop and ask questions. When he opened it he was so surprised as you can see by the picture below. Lizzie was so excited to have her dad open it.
Then Lizzie gave us a little concert on the piano and with her singing. It is so cute when she sings.

1 comment:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Surprises are the best! i bet he loved it!