Sunday, November 27, 2011

Halloween

I know I should be writing about Thanksgiving but I am a little behind on my blogging so I am playing catch up and have updated with several posts. For Halloween this year Lizzie was a pumpkin...the cutest pumpkin from the patch. We dressed her up to go to the trunk or treat and to the city carnival. She loved every minute of it walking around trunk to trunk saying trick or treat. Koby dressed up again like KISS... only this time he wore a sombrero and decided to be KISS in Mexico. He was a good sport and handed out the candy at our car while I took Lizzie around. It was a nice night and the weather was good. And of course she got plenty of candy.We had made chili and cornbread earlier for dinner. We thought it would be funny to put a spider (fake one of course) on Koby's plate for a joke. Lizzie and I also made cakes for the cake walk for the carnival.

2 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Cute little pumpkin! I still can't believe she cut her hair, but it looks really cute that length! At least she didn't cut clear to the top! Loved shoppin' with you!

voleen.blogspot.com said...

What a sweet pumpkin I must say. Aunt Leen as ask for that special little bundle of joy to come to the Bennet home on Christmas as well.