Yes, that is right. Lizzie is 8 months old. Wow. I can not believe it. She is scooting right along on her belly, but has not yet got the hang of crawling. She gets around pretty good just on her belly though. I can walk out of the room and she is gone to a different part of the room just like that. When it comes to eating, she loves it all. She has not been too picky of an eater. Some of the new things that she has loved eating recently include mashed potatoes, crackers, froot loops, chicken noodle soup, pudding, yogurt bites, otter pops and of course her baby foods and cereals and she even eats her fruit and veggies. She loves to sit and play with her toys when she is inside. When outside she likes to be anywhere you are. She loves the grass and wants to be put down all the time. Here are just a few fun pictures of her today at 8
month
s old. 
9 comments:
She's sure a little cutie pie! Growing up too fast.
I was looking over my calendar and can't believe how fast her one year mark is getting! Time sure flies.
It's so true...our little babies grow up too darn fast! Soon enough she'll be celebrating her first birthday!
Those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! What a happy baby!!!
Holy cow...eight months! Amazing to think she is really that old. I am excited to see you guys this weekend!
Those eyes! So big and bright! She always looks just thrilled to be right where she is.
She is sooo cute! It is amazing how fast these 8 months have gone. WOW! But you can surely tell she has a great mommy and daddy to help her be so happy!
Heather, What a precious little soul. What I wouldn't give to take her in my arms and give her the big's hug ever. Every time you put picture's of her on your blog it brings the tears.I can't beleive she already 8 Months. Those pictures are just adorable.
I can't believe she is 8 months old. The pictures are so cute of her sitting up alone. She is a happy one. Hopefully when G-ma and G-pa have her overnight.
Post a Comment