Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another Adoption!

That's right! We have adopted again. This time RABBITS! Koby has been wanting to get a pet for Lizzie and at Easter he really wanted to get her a rabbit. Well, last night after work he stopped by the Humane Society and adopted two of them and brought them home for her. And she loved them! As you can see by the pictures she loves being in the grass and she loves trying to get a hold of the rabbits. She kept trying to lift her self up so that she could get closer to the white one. Before we knew it she practically gave it a KISS! I just happened to snap the camera at the right time as she plunged forward. The rabbit jumped away from her before she actually kissed it. I guess now we are officially the caretakers of these two rabbits. Now we just need a name for them. Any suggestions???






9 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Oh, how fun! My suggestions on names: don't steal one of ours that we have in mind for our kids (Chloe, Jaimie's goat, was one of our names we had- there are no harsh feelings though Jaim) I just had to mention that because I'm a little worried our names are going to be taken by our relative's pets :)

PoulsenPlayground said...

I like the rabbits, they are cool!
-Bridger

I like them too!
-Jacie

I think my kids like your rabbits! They can't wait to come and play with them! My suggestions for names are: Bunny and Clyde. Hahaha :)

The Foster Bunch said...

Those bunnies are huge, and so cute. Our suggestions for names are
Nakeaden says, Donatello & Michelangelo. Have fun with them!!!

Alyson said...

I about had a heart attack when your blog popped up and all I could see was you headline! But how fun to get bunnies! It looks like Lizzie already loves them!

Angie Robison said...

What a cute picture. You are a great photographer.

Mic and Nicole said...

let's see... maybe name them after flowers, like daffodil, or lily. Or you can mae them after the cartoons from when we were little--Briar (Rabbit), Thumper, Velvatine, Peter--or cottontail :)

M4E said...

Axel and Rose
Roxy and Mario
Zorro and Tonto
Strawberry and Popcorn

Cassie Skinner said...

To funny..... you had me completely fooled my the heading of your post. I think my heart jumped out of my chest and I got so excited for you. Congrats on your newest family members they are absolutely adorable.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Brett loves this picture of Lizzie almost kissing the rabbit! He thinks you should send it in somewhere!