Monday, May 18, 2009

8 years!

Today marks 8 years of marriage for Koby and I. Koby and I were talking about how it is so wierd to think of how it use to be before we had Elizabeth. It was just the two of us and we would just take off and go do whatever we wanted whenever. I want Koby to know how grateful I am for him and for the strength he has been in our marriage for the last 8 years. It has not always been easy. We have had our ups and downs, but we have definitely grown to appreciate each other more each day. Koby, I want you to know how much I appreciate all that you do for both Lizzie and I. You are such a great father and husband. I love to see you come home at night and get down on the floor and play with your daughter. You have always loved kids. I am so happy that we have had the past 8 years with just the two of us and for the memories that we have made, but I am so happy to spend the next several with you by my side finally having the opportunity of raising a family. You are a great help to many and have such a love for helping people. You are such a hard worker for our family and always want what is best for us as a family. Thanks for all the fun that we have being together. I love you!

9 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you do something fun.

Patty said...

You are an inspiration to me. Of strentgh, love, hope, compassion, and faith. I love you both.

johnandjana said...

I am such a bad Mom. I forgot it was your anniversary. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!. It is awesome that you have Lizzie and can now grow as a family. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Angie Robison said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!

robcallfamily said...

Happy Anniversary! I am looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

The Foster Bunch said...

Congrats on 8 years!! Happy Anniversary!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Sweet...eight years! I still remember when you two were dating in Logan...and I was just thinking of your first apartment you and Koby had and all of the spiders there! Yuck! I am glad you moved!

voleen.blogspot.com said...

Happy Anniversary you two. Then having a little daughter to top the cake. Special special. Have many more joined with love for one another.

C4yourself said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry we missed you this past weekend! Can't wait to see all of you again, Lizzie is so fun! I have her pic almost kissing the bunnies nose as my desktop right now! Love it!