Thursday, August 13, 2009

11 months and not so little anymore!

My little girl is growing up and I don't have a baby anymore. She is now 11 months as of yesterday, soon to be having her first birthday. I caught these fun images of her yesterday playing outside. She loves to be outside. She is such a sweet daughter and I love her so much. Playing on her toy.


Look I see birds! She loves when she sees birds fly in the sky.

Yeah! I am so excited I will not look at my mom!


7 comments:

The Polka Dot Apron said...

Holy cow, Heather! She is so stinkin' adorable! I have never seen such a smiley little girl. You can see how happy she is!

robcallfamily said...

She is getting so big. They grow way to fast. I love all the cute pictures outside. Camri asks about 10 times a day when we get to go see Lizzie...cant wait. we are looking forward to it.

Amanda said...

Those pictures are so adorable! She is looking like a little toddler and not a baby anymore. Its so sad to let the baby stage go but so exciting to have new adventures as they grow up.

johnandjana said...

What a little sweetie! She is so stinkin cute. I can't wait to see her on her b-day. Love you guys.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Okay, I love the pics of her and Grandma Lori with their curlers! WHat a fun treasure to have! Her hair was so...what is the right word for it, I don't know, but I loved it! She always makes me smile!

voleen.blogspot.com said...

What a special blessing you recieved by waiting for that cutie pie. She is so happy that her Mom & Dad loves her so and the world around her.Words don't begin to say what a choice little soul she is. Looking at the birds what a little doll.

Patty said...

Big girl. I loved your mind reading comments. Very funny.