I'm a little late on this post. On the 24th of July Koby ended up having the day off so we got up that morning and Koby decided he wanted to go over to Bear Lake. So we packed a few things in the cooler, threw in the swimsuits and took off. We only spent a couple of hours there because the clouds decided to come in soon after we got there and then it began to blow and be windy. Because I had just had surgery earlier that week I didn't really get in the water, but Koby and Lizzie loved every minute of it.
Dad helping Lizzie into the water. 
Our little beach baby! She loved playing in the sand.
Koby taking her out for a little ride on a floater.
3 comments:
So fun...... We love to go to the lake! It is really nice to live only 7 miles from the north beach. We take advantage of it as much as we can. Lizzie is getting so big and she is so cute. I hope things are going well for you guys.
I can tell you have a little fish on your hands. She loves the water and the sand. She will have to have swimming lessons at a young age.
Ha ha... Chris was just at Bear Lake this weekend too, and he HATED the water. I guess that just shows you how different kids can be.
Post a Comment