Monday, August 17, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL!

As of today I started back teaching school. I am only going part time and so far it has been okay. I know it is only day 1 right? But the hours seemed to work out good for me with Lizzie. She didn't have to get up too early and we weren't in a huge rush to get out the door this morning . We were also home in time for a little play time and the afternoon nap. I dropped her off at the sitter at 9:15 or so and I picked her up by a little after 1:00. So it wasn't too bad. She did quite well adjusting again. She had a little morning nap and had lunch and just played with her friend Emorie. My sitter Amanda said Lizzie could sense when her mom left but she didn't cry or anything. When I went to pick her up though she was pretty happy to see me. We will see how it goes when she realizes I am going to be dropping her off every day. She is starting to notice the little changes now and again since she is older. I am just glad that I have good sitters that take good care of her. This is a picture of her when we got home and she had a little "after school" snack I guess you could call it. Many of you that read this blog probably think I take a picture of everything. Well I do! She is my first. And how can you resist such a cute moment. She loves to sit on the step into the kitchen and kick her little feet and eat her snack. Lizzie has also cut a new tooth on top. She has been working on it for a couple of days now and it has finally broke through.

5 comments:

voleen.blogspot.com said...

don't stop takeing her picture. I so look forward to seeing your blog because of the picture's you have taken of her.What a little sweetie.

This Idaho Girl said...

My dad says my girls are the most photographed children in America, so I get you taking pictures of everything. Good luck with the school year. Keep us posted on how the working part time thing goes. I may have to return to work next year...

johnandjana said...

I.m glad that your first day went well. Are you going to enjoy being in Lewiston? Those hours will work out great I bet. Lizzie looks cute having her snack. Was Mom having one too?

The Foster Bunch said...

You just take as many pictures as you can, because with the next one you tend to feel like they don't have any pictures. I hope school goes well for you, at least it is not all day that is good.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Keep up the pictures...it is fun to see her! I dont think you can ever take too many pictures. I recognize her little outfit!