Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I LOVE SHOPPING AND SAVING MONEY!

I went to Albertsons and hit the big sales this week. I couldn't believe how much I got for so little. I was pretty excited. The picture is pretty much for my mom. She wanted to see everything I bought. Well, there it is. I got it all for $23.00 YEP! I was pretty proud of myself. I still have a lot to learn about couponing, but I really like it. Now if I just had a bigger storage room for it all.

9 comments:

robcallfamily said...

I have to figure this out! I love to use coupons, but I need to make it work better! Get more organized and really know understnad it all! NICE JOB though, 23.00 for all that!

Alleman Family said...

LOVE PYP!! Great job!!

Poulsen Family said...

How do you go about getting your coupons? Do you use the program you download on your computer to print the coupons?

voleen.blogspot.com said...

You mean to tell me you are going to have to teach us old ladys how to cut coupons. I can't remember from one day to the next. Good going saving that much. When's the frist lesson.
Love Ya

The Foster Bunch said...

Good Job! It is so much fun, I finally think I have it figured out. I get coupons from the Post Register. Only the Sunday paper, then I also print a ton off on the internet. I use coupons.com a lot. Maybe we should all get together and share ideas. Let me know if you need any help.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Way to go! You know me...I LOVE good deals and coupons! Keep up the great work! It pays off as your family grows!

Patty said...

You sexy savvy saver you!

johnandjana said...

Way to go! I am so impressed with all you girls. But now, you need to teach me exactly how it works.

Marsha said...

That is awesome.