I...
I am: blogging
I think: my family is great
I know: I am a child of God
I want: to lose weight
I have: a great husband
I wish: for a healthy baby
I hate: losing my keys
I miss: my brother
I fear: spiders and mice
I feel: like singing
I hear: the wind blowing
I smell: my scentsy candle
I crave: ice-cream with pineapple and coconut (crazy huh?)
I search: the scriptures for answers
I wonder: what it will be like to be a mother
I regret: always being in a hurry
I love: Koby
I care: about how others feel
I always: get up in the morning
I am not: a pleasant hiker (HA! HA!)
I believe: in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
I dance: sometimes (not often)
I sing: when I feel like it
I don’t always: know what to do
I write: on my blog often
I win: at nothing
I lose: Koby in Walmart (He always wants to look at other things while I shop. It takes forever to find each other.)
I never: have been to Hawaii
I listen: to country music
I can usually be found: busy doing something
I am scared: of spiders in my house
I need: to drink more water
I am happy about: my life
2 comments:
good job...I love learning new things! I like how you loose Koby in Walmart, Rob and I have the same problem! haha
hey I did the princess thing...I was the same as you! funny huh!!
Post a Comment