
This is a cross stitch picture that I have worked on for several years and finally finished last year. Once finished, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but now I do. It will work perfect in the baby room on the wall. I just need to get it framed and hung up.

This is the wallpaper. Isn't it perfect. I know my mom really wanted to see what it looked like so I got a full close shot of it. I think it goes just right with everything else. I decided to do both yellow and purple paint.

Okay, so those of you that know me I can sometimes be a perfectionist about some things. This would be one of them. Well, I have had to learn that not all things can go perfect. Can you believe that I ran out of wallpaper and only needed like 5 inches more. No I am not going to go order another whole roll. It will just have to work and I will just have to live with it. Luckily, I ended behind the door so very few will even see it.

This is a picture of the curtain and the crib bedding will all match once I get the crib. Kristin, I also found a really cute spot for that little tin bucket I bought at Target out of the dollar bin with you. And I happened to have a little piece of wallpaper from an edge I cut so I pasted the butterfly on it. The cute pink flower picture frame you gave me when we found out about the baby also found a home on the shelf. Now I just need a picture in it.

The complete look! Isn't it so cute. I just need to find a lamp stand for the lamp shade on the left.

This is the dresser I bought at a garage sale and got it all fixed up and painted. I think it turned out pretty good if you ask me.
7 comments:
I LOVE IT! IT LOOKS AWESOME!
Oh How exciting! I like how you did both colors with the wallpaper as the divider I'm a real fan of that look, seeing as we did it in both our office and bedroom. Not long until a baby will be in there!
That is adorable! What a cute nursery. We have been slowly putting our nursery together too. We got the walls painted in August to match the crib bedding I bought. Since then, we have hung up a few pictures and put our furniture together. It's coming along nicely! Marsha
I love the border and the paint! It is so cute! I am so excited for you! Start stocking up on the diapers, they go fast!!
I love the border and paint! It is so cute! Start stocking up on the diapers, they go fast!!
It is so cute!!! I love the color, and way cute wallpaper. Now just the baby and it will be perfect.
Good job, Heather! I love it! You did a fabulous job and it looks so "girly"! Your babe will love it! Not too much longer!
Post a Comment