1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
6 comments:
I'm writing this for Christopher- surprising him at the airport to send him off on his mission to Sacramento.
For me. . .hitting a golf ball into your neighbors barn and having it wedged between two pieces of wood. I still can't believe I did that!
My memory would be of all the fun times as kids together. All the birthday parties, and selling apples on Grandma Orr's pillars out in front of her house. Such fun times!!
Wow, so many memories. Lets see, when we saw you and Koby at the fireworks on the 4th and we sat in the parking lot for HOURS waiting for traffic to die down. Then the next, that still brings tears to my eyes, is when you and Koby walked in to our adoption class that first night. That was such an answer to prayers, and since then we have had SOOOOOO much fun and lots of memories to share. Can't wait to go to Deer Cliff Inn again!
So many memories come to mind, but one that all 4 of us had together was when we tried to go boating and we sunk the truck in the mud and then we were locked out of the house and you guys stuck me through the window...that was a funny day. We got to top it off though with Deer Cliff Inn and dancing! haha!
One of my first memories with you was the games we used to play at night when we were supposed to be going to sleep. We shared a room and we would stay up late talking and playing silly games we would make up..."telling each other about what people's houses looked like!"
I think the first time I met you was when Mitch took me up to Zach's farewell. I remember Koby carrying Anessa around at that time and I think you were at the picnic spot.
Post a Comment