Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday!

Today our day went somewhat like this. We got up and I made them waffles. They were kind of getting tired of cereal. Other than Kallie. I think she is the cereal queen. And she sleeps the longest too we decided. She didn't get up until 10:00 today. We went to school lunch and the library again today. We mostly played outside and watched a movie from the library. This afternoon we did some painting. The kids thought this was a lot of fun. After a long day and knowing that I have more family coming tomorrow we cleaned the house. We hadn't done much cleaning all week so I thought we better clean some things up. All the kids were great helpers. I can't believe how fast I can get my house work done with 4 good helpers. Tonight we are going to go to the park again and play when it gets cooler. We might even sneek over and get an ice-cream at Caspers and maybe even try to sleep outside in the tent.

1 comment:

The Foster Bunch said...

It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! You two are the best aunt and uncle. Hope your family has a happy 4th.