Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Utah State here I come!

Koby came home from work one day and told me he just couldn't pass up buying this little shirt for the baby. He is so excited to take her to all the sporting events for Utah State. GO AGGIES! He bought one for when she is 6 months and 18 months. I think she will be prepared! I just love how excited he is to be a daddy!

2 comments:

robcallfamily said...

That is so cute! i think she will be set!

Alleman Family said...

Ty did the EXACT same thing for me! He actually got them for me for Valentines Day... how romantic, huh? :) But, he got 2 different sizes and Bry looked SO adorable in them! They have those adorable Aggie bows and headbands too... I'm going to get one for Maddie to match her shirt! I LOVE the baby room... it's so adorable. You did such a great job... now you just have to play the waiting game... not fun!