Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Tub Bath for Lizzie!

Last night we gave Lizzie her first bath in the baby bath tub. I have just been holding her and sponge bathing her in the kitchen sink because of her umbilical cord. Now that it has fallen off we tried out the baby tub that our friend Fran gave us. She just loves the bath. And she really loves this one. She is such a cutie!

7 comments:

BrandonKristin said...

She is so cute and totally alert! I miss seeing and holding her, maybe I will be coming up for a visit, hmmmmmmmm, I will let you know

The Foster Bunch said...

Oh she is so cute, and so little. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!

robcallfamily said...

That is darling. She is so wide eyed. I love bath time! See you soon!

Adam & Brandi said...

Koby and Heather, we don't want to freak you out to much, but we just came across your blog through Jaime and Trever. We went to leave a comment on their blog and noticed the, we love adoption. We've been trying since the beginning of the year to adopt and we just had to se what this was all about. We don't know you at all be we love your little family so much. And I love reading your blog and all about your experience and excitement. We tried to find your blog entry when you first found out you got picked and we found it in the April archives. It was so special reading it and it brought tears to our eyes. So to be honest, we blogged about YOU! Feel free to go and check out our blog and read what we wrote. We also have been writing letters on our blog to our future baby. Feel free to read those too! Oh and I would like to share with you that we met with a birth mother last night for dinner and she picked us to adopt her child!!! So we will be having our own little miracle on or around March 3rd! Sorry this is so long but I just had to pipe up! I think you are SO BEAUTIFUL and you and Koby look like you are very happy, proud parents. Congratulations! She's a DOLL! Oh my husband asked, Do you have any suggestions or advice for us?

johnandjana said...

Little Lizzie looks like she is enjoying that bath. She is wide-eyed and Bushytailed. See ya soon.

Oakenfoldgrl said...

What a cutie! I'm glad to hear that all is going well! We need to visit soon so I can snuggle on her!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

get that spray hard on her p u ssy andclit watch her kick like crazy when she has a baby O