Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Here comes the next USU AGGIE!

Here is the next USU AGGIE! Koby bought this cute Aggie shirt for Elizabeth when we first found out we were chosen. On Saturday when Koby went to the USU football game he brought home this Utah State Aggie blanket. We decided to take her picture with it so she could show her true Aggie spirit! She sure is a doll!
This is the back of the Aggie shirt that says, "Show me A true blooded Aggie!"What a cute Aggie! I think she is ready for the games.

The clothes are still a little big on her, but I think by Basketball season she will fit in them just right. GO AGGIES!

8 comments:

PoulsenPlayground said...

She changes so much! I love the pictures, what a sweetheart! I bet she will love the basketball games all of my kids did and do! When will we see you next?

robcallfamily said...

She looks like she is ready...we would love to come to an aggie game with you guys. Camri loves watching basketball.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Cute! Wait until she becomes a "true aggie"! haha!

Cassie Skinner said...

This is to cute! So when she gets alittle bigger will it be the Aggie cheerleader outfit? She is such a doll and getting so big.

Alleman Family said...

Baskektball season if offically HERE! Tomorrow's the first game. I hope I can talk Ty out of sleeping at the spectrum tonight!! :)

voleen.blogspot.com said...

I love the outfit. Very cute!

BrandonKristin said...

She is soo cute! We love the Aggie gear- good job Koby. Brandon did the same thing for Zach, in getting him his 1st AGgie shirt. These proud Aggie dads are so great!

Lyman Family said...

Good for you, bringing her up to be a true-blooded Aggie right from the get-go! (We got a little Aggie onesie for Bethany when she was little, too!) Lizzie is so cute in her Aggie blue!