Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Fun in the Fall!
I am so glad for nice days like today. It was such a nice day and I just couldn't stand being in the house any longer so Lizzie and I went for a walk. I bundled her up good and away we went. We took a stroll through the little town of Lewiston in her new stroller. We first walked over to our neighbor's house who just had knee surgery and took her some goodies and visited with her. Then we walked down to the post office and mailed some letters and went to the grocery store and bought a couple of groceries. She loved being outside looking at everything and she even got a good nap in. The crisp fall air felt great. And I was happy just to get out of the house and go do something. It makes for long days being home all day doing the same thing... feeding, burping, diaper changing, etc. But I wouldn't change it for a thing. I've waited long enough for the experience and I am glad that I am finally here experiencing every moment of it. I just love being a mom and especially to this sweet beautiful little girl! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So fun, we love going for stroller rides. By the way I love her Blankey!!!!!
She looks so cute all bundled up...I love taking Camri for rides. It is relaxing for us! I like your halloween music too!
fun fun fun!!!
It Looks like she really enjoyed it.
I love to go walking, especially in the fall! It's a good thing my kids like it too! :)
Post a Comment