Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Will she like Halloween?

This is pretty scary let me tell you. She doesn't need a mask at all this Halloween. Debbie had sent this little onesie for Halloween for Lizzie and so we thought we would try it on and make sure it fit and take a picture or two. She was not one bit happy at all when we tried to get her picture. Finally 3 hours later she calmed down enough to let us get a picture or two and then she dozed off to sleep in the swing. What a funny little girl she can be! I guess Halloween might not be her favorite time of year. Maybe she will like it once she finds out her daddy wants to take her trick or treating.

Pretty scary hair huh? We thought about really spiking it and maybe even coloring it blue or pink??? Just kidding!


6 comments:

PoulsenPlayground said...

I love the picture of her in the swing! So sweet!

Patty said...

I think you should color it bright green. Then she'll look like a cute little pumpkin!

Congratulations! She is really adorable. And now, has a loving mom and dad that will love her to pieces.

The Foster Bunch said...

She is so cute even when she is really upset. She looks pretty cute as is I would say.

johnandjana said...

She looks pretty dang cute. Just spike her hair and she will be ready to go.

Brett and Tiffany said...

She will love Halloween...just give her a bite of a candy bar!

Cassie Skinner said...

She is so cute and getting so big. I love seeing all of the pictures of her and to see how fast she is growing.
Don't let Koby put on a mask then she will really cry. (We did it to KortLyn and it scared her half to death, then we felt really bad).