Monday, October 13, 2008
One month old!
I can't believe that Lizzie is 1 month old. How time flies! She is growing each day. Many of you say she is so small, but I can tell she is changing day to day. This last weekend we had the opportunity to go up to Idaho to see family. My niece Malorie was baptized on Saturday and that was fun to see her make that choice in her life. She is such a fun energetic niece. We had a great time. That evening my family also had a baby shower for Lizzie and I. We thank all of you for coming that were there. It was so fun to see more extended family and also friends that I haven't seen in a long time and share Lizzie with all of them. We appreciate all the thoughtful gifts that were given. I'm sure Lizzie will not need another thing. Aunt Kami (Koby's sister) also stopped in Sunday evening to see Lizzie. Thanks Kami for making the time to come see her and visit us. It was fun to see you. Here are some pictures of our fun weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It is crazy that lizzie is one month already! WOW Where has the time gone, but she is cuter and cuter everyday. Can't wait to come see her --oh, and you guys of course!
I can totally see how she is growing! Kolton is now 20lbs!! I can't believe how fast it goes- I am so excited for you guys!
Heath, I love the pictures from this weekend. I really love the picture of Lizzie and Kallie where they are both looking while dad is holding her. I will have to get some copies from you. If you develop them let me know! It was fun having your family up. I am glad we were able to do the shower for you. It was fun! You are a great sister! I wish we lived closer to spend more time together, but I am grateful for the time we do get to spend together! Thanks for letting my kids kiss, hug, and hold your baby this weekend...also me and Brett!
It;s hard to believe she is that old. She is so sweet and we love her so much. Thanks for sharing her with us this weekend
Post a Comment