Friday, October 10, 2008

More pictures of Lizzie!

Here are more fun pictures of Lizzie. I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is finally fitting into some of her 0-3 clothes even though they are a little big on her. She has been spoiled thanks to many of you that have brought or sent gifts. I swear she will have a new outfit for every day for the next couple of months. But what are girls for if you can't dress them up right?
These are some of my favorite pajamas that my friend Kristin gave us when she was first born and was so tiny. She decided we needed some preemie jammies and went and bought us some before we brought her home. Last night Koby put them on her again and they still fit her. I can't believe it. Doesn't she look so adorable in them?

3 comments:

PoulsenPlayground said...

Oh my gosh! She is just a doll! I can not wait to hold her! She will not get put down while you are here!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend. She looks cute,cute,cute!

BrandonKristin said...

those jammies sure do look cute on her! I bet they are your favorite cause they say Mommy's girl-huh? I knew it! :) Hopefully the ones that say daddy's little princess will fit her soon!