Friday, August 29, 2008

Another Baby Update!

Yesterday we got a phone call from Debra around 4:00 as I was finishing up school for the day and yes my heart did drop. I thought for sure we were going to be on our way to the hospital. However, she just called to tell us about her appointment with the doctor and how things went. She informed us that she will be induced on the 11th if she does not have the baby on her own in the next week or so. Everything is still well with the baby. The baby has dropped and is face down. Her cervix is still soft, but she is not dialating. She also stopped having contractions. On Wednesday she was having some contractions every 20 minutes, but they have since stopped. So I guess that little baby girl knows what is best and will come when she needs to. Koby and I are really looking forward to it and as far as we know we are as ready as we are going to be. We have our bags packed and waiting and the car seat is going in the car today. So when we get that phone call we will be ready to leave as soon as possible. Thanks again for all the prayers and support of our family and friends. We will update again as soon as we hear anything.

4 comments:

robcallfamily said...

AAAAAAAA! I am so excited! My heart is pounding...I really want to meet your baby girl!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Very good! It sounds like you two are all ready to become new parents! You got the car seat figured out okay? Keep us posted!

Poulsen Family said...

Oh! the anticipation . . . Make sure to posts LOTS of pictures- so we can see what our neice looks like.

Alleman Family said...

Heather... I'm so excited for you!! The waiting is the worst though. Hang in there!