Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Baby Update!
I know many of you are probably getting as anxious as we are and can tell that we are getting right down to the last week or so before Debra is due. Many of you have asked how she is doing and if we have heard anything. As far as we know she is still hanging in there. Her cervix is soft, but she has not dialated yet. She will go to the doctor again this Thursday. Koby and I are hoping that she makes it until next week. We've got a few things we need to get finished around the house and complete a few things at work before the baby arrives. We appreciate all your support and we will let you know when we hear something new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so anxious! Camri is ready to see her new little cousin! Camri is going to look like a monster next to a new born! she is getting so big. We are patiently waiting...
Glad to know everything is good. We are all waiting very anxiously. Please call asap. You know how I am about waiting for news. Love ya both!!!
OOO! I can't wait! We think about you each days and remember you in our prayers! Jennie Miller had her baby. Did you see that! She is so excited for you!
We are very excited! Please let us know if we can do anything we are pretty close. Our thougths and prayers are with you guys!
Love,
The Hadleys
Hi Heather! I'm so glad for you! I was wondering who would get theirs first- you or I, but it looks like my little guy was ready to come early! (thank goodness!) I can't wait to hear the news- I'll be checking all the time! As for now- SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP! I am already missing about 16 hours of sleep- just since Monday! Love you!
We are so excited for you. I check your blog everyday to see if there is anything new. We wish you the best of luck.
Mandy Leavitt
Post a Comment