Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I GUESS THIS IS IT?

Today is my last day of summer. Isn't that sad? Tomorrow I officially start back to school with teacher trainings and getting my classroom ready. This year I have to start a little earlier back to school than usual. We have been allowed as SPED teachers to put in an extra 3 days before school to get our paperwork and files all up to date and to put our schedules together. So I guess that isn't too bad. Atleast I will be paid an extra 3 days. Then my school always puts in what they call our staff development days for the district prior to school starting. Some schools do this during the school year with after school trainings, but not my school. Which it is also nice to get it over with. So basically I am starting 2 weeks before school gets in session instead of three classroom prep days before the students come back. So farewell summer and here I come school!!! However, as you can see we are at the month mark for when the baby is due so I won't be in school long before I am onto my next adventure. That is if Debra doesn't come early. I am taking next Wednesday to go to a doctor visit with her and see how everything is coming along. They said they will do an ultrasound. I think that will be fun to see. So I am grateful to be getting back to get things organized in my classroom and everything taken care of before the baby comes.

1 comment:

BrandonKristin said...

wow I am soooooooooooooo excited that in less than a month you will be a mommy! I guess going back to school is good to get your mind off of things until then. have fun being back at work, in a way its always nice to get back on "schedule"--right?