Monday, August 4, 2008

Memories.....


It has been awhile since I last updated. Here are some pictures of memories that we have been making over the past week or two. We have had lots of fun with nieces and nephews this summer. We have also been able to visit lots of family members and make lots of fun memories. This past weekend we went to the County Fair in Grace with Koby's family. Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures other than this one with my niece Bailey. She came and spent a few days with us during the fair. We had a great time going to the concert, parade, Bar J Wranglers, rodeo, hypnotist, magic show, seeing old friends, etc. The fun goes on and on.

1 comment:

The Foster Bunch said...

Looks like you have been busy. I can not believe looking at the baby count down. It is almost less then a month. I am getting so excited for you!!