Monday, August 25, 2008

Old Train Car Down!

Here is an update on the Saturday project! Koby on top of the roof again. I know mom I told him not to get up there. HA HA! He had to get the tin off and then he came down and we worked from the side instead of from the top. No real bad accidents this time. I have a few bruises from kicking the walls in.
That is what we accomplished last week. We got one part of it all the way down and cleaned up.
This is one side of the train car down!
Koby loading the truck with more of the walls.
We finally decided to just pull it with the truck. You will have to check out the video below.

2 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Awesome!!! It is so fun to remodel or tear down! I bet you are really glad to have it down! How is DEBRa?

Alleman Family said...

WOW! That's quite the project! Love the video too!