Monday, August 25, 2008

Here is the video of tearing down the old train car. We got tired of taking the hammer to it so we decided to hook a chain onto a truck our friends had borrowed us and away we went. It was a stubborn old thing. It still didn't want to come down. It finished falling yesterday after church. So we now have it all the way down. Now we just need to clean it all up. Luckily the young men are going to come on Wednesday and give us a hand for a service project. YEAH! It looks awesome with it all down. It really opens up our view of the mountains and our yard.

3 comments:

robcallfamily said...

I am excited to see it with it all down! I am getting really really anxious for your baby to come. How is school and everything going?

The Foster Bunch said...

Well I know who to call if I needs some demo done. We will have to come visit sometime, and actually see where you guys live. Hope things are going good. The baby will be here so soon, I can't believe it. I am so excited for you guys!!!!

johnandjana said...

Thank heavens that is down before Koby really gets hurt. I'm sure it looks awesome. Now, get it all cleaned up and get ready for your next adventure.