Heather and Koby~ Looks like dad will be a pro at the diaper changing stuff!! She is absolutely beautiful and has an uncanny resemblance to her dad!! I bawled my eyes out watching her dad change her diaper for the first time....how lucky you guys are!! Enjoy her and COME SHOW HER OFF SOON!!! Love ya, Kim
Heather... your video made me cry! I'm just thinking of all the "firsts" you guys will have! I'm so happy for you. All the feelings of our first little guy came back to me... Changing him and feeding him in the hospital. All that fun stuff! When you guys get settled we'd love to come say hi and bring your little Lizzie a gift!
3 comments:
Heather and Koby~
Looks like dad will be a pro at the diaper changing stuff!! She is absolutely beautiful and has an uncanny resemblance to her dad!! I bawled my eyes out watching her dad change her diaper for the first time....how lucky you guys are!! Enjoy her and COME SHOW HER OFF SOON!!!
Love ya,
Kim
Heather... your video made me cry! I'm just thinking of all the "firsts" you guys will have!
I'm so happy for you. All the feelings of our first little guy came back to me... Changing him and feeding him in the hospital. All that fun stuff! When you guys get settled we'd love to come say hi and bring your little Lizzie a gift!
LOVE daddy to watch me rub mycock all over her new bornpussy andcum, bbypussy looks so hot covered incum
Post a Comment