Friday, September 26, 2008

Our Angel

From her hands to her feet. This is our angel so sweet. I just love this little outfit. Our friend Jenise bought it for her. She still needs to grow a little to make it fit well. But she is just so adorable. What more could you ask for? I couldn't help but take this picture. She always has her little hands up.

4 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Very SWEET!!! I am ready to hold her again!

Poulsen Family said...

What a real TREAT! I too love that outfit. I must confess- I sent one in the mail this week very similar to it, luckily it's for six months. Let me know when you get it. Sorry to spoil the surprise but it is too coincidental.

robcallfamily said...

She is a doll! I am ready for you guys to come up!

johnandjana said...

Pretty in Pink!!! What fun to dress her in different clothes everyday. She is very sweet!! Love you all. Mom