What an emotional experience to watch those videos (couldn't resist crying)! That was so smart to document "firsts" by video-priceless. Little Lizzie is a doll, I cannot believe how good she was while Koby changed her diaper! Oh I just can't wait to hold her-I am more antsy to get home for her more than anything else. LOVE you guys!!!
I can not help but cry everytime I see what you guys are experiencing. Children are such a blessing. I am so happy you guys get to experience the blessing it is. And Kolby. What a wonderful daddy! You look like a pro. We can't wait to meet and hold her. If you guys need anything please let us know.
OH my gosh! Talk about tears! Lizzie is a special spirit! Koby, you're already an awesome dad! THose videos were so fun to watch, but I bet no one can watch them without crying! two more days until I can see her! YEAH! It was fun to talk to you yesterday. I told Brett you just had happiness in your voice!
5 comments:
What an emotional experience to watch those videos (couldn't resist crying)! That was so smart to document "firsts" by video-priceless. Little Lizzie is a doll, I cannot believe how good she was while Koby changed her diaper! Oh I just can't wait to hold her-I am more antsy to get home for her more than anything else. LOVE you guys!!!
I can not help but cry everytime I see what you guys are experiencing. Children are such a blessing. I am so happy you guys get to experience the blessing it is. And Kolby. What a wonderful daddy! You look like a pro. We can't wait to meet and hold her. If you guys need anything please let us know.
OH my gosh! Talk about tears! Lizzie is a special spirit! Koby, you're already an awesome dad! THose videos were so fun to watch, but I bet no one can watch them without crying! two more days until I can see her! YEAH! It was fun to talk to you yesterday. I told Brett you just had happiness in your voice!
i LOVED doing the overnight changes, my daughters got their littlepussy's liked and fed some daddy juice
Post a Comment