Monday, September 1, 2008

Trains and Lizards!




Here is the finalization of the old train car. I know you all thought that when you checked this blog that you would see a cute picture of a baby or something, but all you get to see is our burning of the floor of the last of the old train car. Unless of course you call that icky lizard our cute little baby. Just kidding mom! I took this picture just for you. Can you believe we found that crawling around in our yard where the train car was. I was raking up a bunch of old wood and something moved and the next thing I know it goes off crawling. This is the ugly thing we found. I guess you could call it a lizard. I made Koby get rid of it. I didn't like it one bit.

Well we made it to September and have only 5 days left until our birthmother's due date. Koby and I are still anticipating the phone call we should get any time in the next week or so. We will keep you all posted.

5 comments:

robcallfamily said...

It looks great without the train car. That lizard is disgusting...Conner probably knows exactly what it is. I am so anxious for this baby to come. I hope it is this week, like today!!!! Your countdown says 4 days! I am so excited!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Awesome lizard! I will have to show Conner. Great beans! way to can! Don't you love to hear the lids pop as they seal! Can't wait for that little girl to arrive!

PoulsenPlayground said...

You should have brought me the lizard! Can't wait for baby news!!!! Memory Lane-(yeah I am a little late!) The first time I met you was in Logan. Trever took me to meet you and Tiff. We had only been dating about a month. I stayed at your apartment, Linds was there to. You made us muffins for breakfast. Thanks for being such an awesome sister in law! Love ya!!

Our Family said...

We love adoption too! I came across your blog through others and I have to say a big CONGRATS on the upcoming adoption. I am truly happy for you. I hope you enjoy every minute of being a mother. You deserve it. We have a blog too @ www.boonebritney.blogspot.com if you want to check it out and I'd love to add you to my blog list.
Britney Allen (Hathaway)

Brett and Tiffany said...

That lizards disgusting. Oh and congratulatations on the baby girl.I'm excited for you. I can not wait.
Malorie