Many of you have been asking where are the pictures of Lizzie. Well, trust me I have been taking them ...plenty of them. I just haven't had time to get them on my blog. Motherhood is a busy thing! Now that all the family and friends have quit coming I am on my own during the day. Lizzie is keeping me on my toes. I am finding that she has a cute little personality. We are really getting to know one another. She is the funniest little girl. She knows that when she hears the water running in the sink it means either a bath or a warm bottle and she calms right down. She loves her baths. Atleast so far she has. She sure is a cute little girl. Here are a few pictures of her over the past week.
I can't believe how much she changes from day to day.

Lizzie playing in her bed. We had a music toy
next to her and she loves music. Wild hair in
this picture I know.

Here is our little papoose. I couldn't resist taking
a picture of this. It was a cold rainy day so I got
her bundled up with a hat and all. She loved it.

Another cute bundled up picture. It was a cold
day today also.

We caught a smile here. She sounded like she
may have even been laughing. Must have been
a good dream or something.
6 comments:
She looks like such a calm baby! Too bad it's getting cold and she needs to be wrapped up, preventing me from seeing all her cute little outfits :(
She looks so warm and cuddly. Cuddle her lots and keep her warm, she will love it. You are a super Mom I can tell. Is her bath time getting easier? We can't wait to see her and hold her again.
Oh, I love when you bundle them so tight. She is as cute as ever. Hold and cuddle her all you can.
What a sweetie! We can't wait to meet her! Oh and see you guys too!!
I love all the pics...she is a cutie! Its so fun bundling them all up! We will see you all soon!
She is changing! The yellow is cute on her...even with the wild hair...we all have bad hair days! Keep taking pictures; you can never take too many!
Post a Comment