Here are the very proud parents! Such a cute, new, glowing family!
the little angel, look at her bow, so cute!
The new proud mommy
Oh the proud daddy
Just look at her, isn't she so beautiful? We were able to feed her and hold her all day yesterday. She still had her IV so we had to stay in the nursery, but we were the only ones in the nursery for quite awhile and enjoyed being together, just being with our little girl. We love her so much already. we will know more today as to when we will be able to bring her home and SHOW HER OFF! We are so excited, we love her so so much. Thank you for all your prayers and support, it means so much to us that we have such wonderful people in our lives to share this with.
20 comments:
What a beautiful little girl. She is so lucky to have you as parents. Your pictures bring back so many memories of both of our adoptions. I think I had red eyes from crying in almost all of the pictures. I think it is such an incredible experience. Sometimes I wasn't even able to find words to describe it to other people. I am so happy for you! Happy parenting!
Britney
I knew there would be more pictures! I have checked like 5 times this morning! I love her little bow! she is sooooo cute! Camri just loves her...she gets so excited and just says baby baby baby! they probably knew each other before they came to earth! You guys really are glowing...I love it! We are so happy for you! It is so awesome!
I just love her hair! You both look so happy and we are so happy for you.
It was fun to see more pictures. You two look so happy. Can't wait to see her. Koby she looks even smaller in your arms. All mine were over 7lbs.-Lori
Heather and Koby!
We are so excited for you! We have been watching and waiting for days and sure hope you have felt of our love. This is such a special time and we hope and pray that all continues to go well. We are dying to get to see and hold her, this blogging is sure wonderful for those instant updates. Keep smiling! Love, Uncle B and Aunt T
We are so excited! We can share a birthday now. What an experience for you guys. Enjoy her while she is little they grow so fast! Let us know when you are settled and we will come over and take a peek!
We love you guys and are so happy for you!
Love
Nichole
She is beautiful!! I'm so happy for you guys I cry every time I think about it!! I can't wait for you to come home so I can snuggle that little bundle of yours!!
We love the new pictures of Lizzie! She is just gorgeous! We can't wait to meet her!!
I love the new pictures. You guys look like naturals. She is so adorable. I can't believe all that hair. We will keep checking for more info, and all the pictures you want to take.
Congratulations Koby and Heather!! Now I REALLY want to do it again! We are so ecited to see you precious new litle babe - reminds me of our experiences getting Ana and Abby and it makes us so, so happy that you get this wonderful experience too! You will both be such wonderful parents and we look forward to when we can personally meet Elizabeth!
I found your blog from Brittany's and just wanted to tell you congrats. How exciting - she's beautiful. We're so happy for you guys. You'll be amazing parents!
That is so wonderful you guys! Scott and I can hardly wait for our little guy to finally arrive. Seeing the pictures of your little one just gets me so excited!! Scott and I don't know if we will ever be blessed with the miracle of pregnancy again, so we will probably be back in the adoption pool again in a year... but I am convinced (especially looking at your faces in the pictures) that it doesn't matter how your children come... you love them just the same!
This is Tiffany's friend Marianne from the Trailer court days! I am sooo happy for you guys! What a wonderful day, and good job having so much faith. It's all in the Lord's hands! Yeah! What great parents you will be! Congratulations!
She is beautiful. I will probably beat you to your house, and I will be waiting anxiously to hold and kiss her. Love Mom
So fun to see more pictures.... and of you guys holding your sweet little girl! I can't stop thinking about your awesome miracle baby. SOOOOO glad she is here. Keep posting the pics.... WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
Congrats Heather and Koby...
What a sweet little girls, and what a blessing! We are so happy for you two!
HEATHER! I am so excited for you! Patty made the announcement on Friday after school. Everyone was cheering up and down the hall! We were all so excited for you. And Belinda and I, being the blubber butts we are, started bawling :) Today Fran printed pictures and posted them in the faculty room. Lizzie is ssooo adorable!! All that hair is so cute! I'm glad to hear that things are going so well. I hope you get to bring her home soon. I can hardly wait!!! CONGRATS!
p.s. Sorry. I'm using my mom's account. This is Alyson Kirby :)
You will have to find a Fitzwilliam Darcy for her to marry! I put 2 and 2 together the other day and laughed when I realized her name was the same as Miss Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice! That is so cute! I am so thrilled for you! What a wonderful blessing!
Heather~~
I am so excited for you guys!! What a blessing to FINALLY have her with you. You will be such a wonderful mommy!! I have watched you at school with the kids and Lizzie is one lucky girl! I look up to you and admire your faith and strength through your trials. PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE come show her off at the school as soon as you can, I can't wait to meet her!!
Love ya,
Kim
Post a Comment