Friday, September 26, 2008

SERIES OF PICTURES!

Here is a picture of Lizzie sleeping so soundly. I had the camera close by and she looked so peaceful I had to take a picture.
Then she began to stir a little and decided to wake up. I unwrapped her and she stretched and yawned.
And then she really yawned. CUTE ISN'T IT! WHAT A MOMENT TO CATCH!
And then she SMILED at me. I guess she likes her picture taken.
What a CUTIE!

9 comments:

Millertime Madness said...

Hey there! It sure looks like that little sweet baby is loved! I'm so happy for you! I just love how they stay all curled up with their legs tucked up tight! And the big stretches when they poke their little bum out and tip their head back! Ahhhh!!! So happy for you!

Jen M. said...

Heather,
Your pictures are so cute of Lizzie. You are getting every precious moment. I'm so happy for you to be able to enjoy these times. Babies change so much in the first few weeks. You are such cute parents.
Jen M.

Our Family said...

Heather,
She is beautiful! I can't believe she is smiling this early. Madison has been our only baby to smile early. No one would believe us and they all told us it was just gas. She is FULL of personality and drama now, so watch out! :) I am so happy for you.
Britney

robcallfamily said...

She is getting so big all ready! She looks so different from when we were there last weekend! I cant wait to hold her again. We will see you in a couple weeks! Take care! It looks like you are enjoying her and loving her lots!

The Polka Dot Apron said...

That smile picture is so great! What a complete doll! How much are you LOVING just being a mom?! Can you stop staring at her every moment?! I still can't stop marveling at everything about Kolton- it is just such a miracle!

Brett and Tiffany said...

I cant believe she smiles so much already! She knows she has two great parents!

Angie Robison said...

Bennett family congrats on little Lizzie. The pictures are so cute. We are so happy for you. Enjoy every moment. Angie R

johnandjana said...

Pooh,
Those pictures are adorable. I can't wait to come down this weekend and hold her again. Tell Koby to get lots of holding in this week, cause we will take all the time when we get there. Ha Ha!

johnandjana said...

Pooh,
Those pictures are adorable. I can't wait to come down this weekend and hold her again. Tell Koby to get lots of holding in this week, cause we will take all the time when we get there. Ha Ha!