Thursday, September 4, 2008

It looks like she is going to be late!

I don't know if this baby is coming on her due date or not. My ticker says 2 days, but she may be overdue. Everyone thought she might come early, but it looks like she is on her own schedule. Debra called us today after her doctor appointment and it looks like she won't be having a baby too soon. She is still in the same situation she was 3 weeks ago. Her cervix is just soft. That is about it. She has not dialated at all. The baby is just not ready to come yet I guess. The doctor has said that they will for sure start her next week on the evening of the 11th if she hasn't had it by then. So it looks like in about a week we will for sure be going to the hospital to watch our baby girl be born. As far as placement we are not sure how that will all take place. We know that we have to wait atleast 24 hours (1 business day) before papers can be signed to make sure that the birthfather has not registered his paternal rights. But for now we will just wait with anticipation and excitement and let you know when we head South to the hospital. Thanks again for all your prayers and support. We hope by the end of next week to have pictures posted of our new little girl.

5 comments:

robcallfamily said...

The anticipation is killing me! I am so anxious...as I am sure both of you are! I guess I can wait another week, but really if that little babe wants to come tomorrow SHE WILL!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Babies have a mind of their own, even in the womb!! She will probably come when you least expect it! I was going to call you last night,but mom had told me the details of the doctor's appointment! Things can change fast...she may surprise you and deliver any time! It will all work out...our prayers and thoughts are still with you every day! We are excited, but I know you and Koby are TRULY excited! THis is an awesome blessing! It has taught our family a lot about answers to prayers. I am grateful for what it has taught my kids! Debra is an incredible lady!

The Foster Bunch said...

I keep checking this all the time to see if you have a baby yet. It won't be long. Let us know as soon as you can when she arrives. We are so excited for you guys!!!

johnandjana said...

Pooh, Little Lizzie Nay will come when she is darn good and ready. Sounds like she is going to have a mind of her own, just like her Mom.
We can't wait though. Yahoo!!!!

Poulsen Family said...

Pooh Bear and Koby Bear: Baby bear is near and nigh knocking from the sky- soon you'll hear her little cry! We too are excited for her to show and through the years watch her grow and grow. It is exciting to see the hand of the Lord pour out blessings upon those who pray and exercise faith day by day! We love you guys! Let us know when and where she lies! Blessings from heaven!

~CJP