I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my husband. Today is his birthday and he has the best gift he would ever want and that is his little girl Elizabeth. He has been so excited since the day we brought her home. He can hardly stand to get up and have to go to work. He hurries home every night just so he can hold her and feed her and change diapers. I know some of you are thinking what fun does he get out of changing diapers, but he wants to do it all. He is such a great man to take care of her and make her happy. He gets up in the night with her and everything. As a matter of fact the first morning after we had brought her home I found him on the couch with his bundle of joy in his arms sleeping right next to him. It was so cute. He can't stand to put her down for a minute. Thanks for all your help Koby. You truly are a great husband and dad. Happy Birthday from your wife and daughter. We love you!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Koby! That picture is adorable and you couldn't ask for a better birthday gift than to share birth weeks with your new beautiful daughter! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Love both of us!
Happy Birthday to Koby!! Hope your day was great. I can tell you are such a great daddy, and changing diapers could you have a little pow wow with my husband. Happy Birthday again!!
Happy Birthday Koby! I love the picture! Cuddling these little babies is the best! we will see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment