We decided to go on one last big vacation with just the two of us before we had to start hauling a car seat. So I took Heather on our hog into the sunset. Written by Koby!
My husband is jealous of your hog!! Looks like a lot of fun. Still no baby. Does she have any idea how many people are so excited for her to get here. Hopefully she will decide soon that it is time. Good luck at the hospital. It will be amazing, enjoy every minute!
6 comments:
Looks good guys! you guys have been very busy and the place looks good! You can count on us coming to visit! I like the "hog" pic!
This is a silly question...DId you go somewhere or is this fake?
301 E 1240 N
Logan, Utah
84341
I can't wait to see your baby!!!!
Looks like fun! I'm getting so excited for you guys, I can't wait. Don't hesitate to call and ask us for help, we are here for you!
Cool ride guys. Too bad it wasn't real. It would have been fun.
My husband is jealous of your hog!! Looks like a lot of fun. Still no baby. Does she have any idea how many people are so excited for her to get here. Hopefully she will decide soon that it is time. Good luck at the hospital. It will be amazing, enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment